1. Identify your religious affiliation based upon groups in PEW survey and provide a brief summary of your religious education either formal or informal or none.
2. Identify types of data the survey utilized (NOIR)
3. Construct a frequency distribution of the class scores (I have the class scores)
4. Construct a histogram based on class scores
5. Calculate descriptive statistics for class scores: Mean, Median,Range,Standard Deviation
6. Calculate Z-scores from the class scores
7. Outline how PEW research center could established reliability and validity of the survey. Include types statistics and procedures they would have likely used
8. Summarize individual test results, note how you scored compared to general population and your identified religious affiliation.
9. Using the data provided by the PEW Research center, end your paper with your personal thoughts concerning the apparent dichotomy of the United states scoring highest in religiosity among G8 countries but low in religious knowledge.
I HAVE CLASS SCORES AND INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND WILL TELL YOU RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION
The Pew Research center website contains relevant info to this assignment under the following headings: “Who knows what about religion”, “Factors linked with religious knowledge and survey methodology”.