Imagine that you have been hired by Airbnb to review its long-term online strategy. In a PowerPoint presentation you will give to the long-term planning team, cover the issues listed below.
Airbnb in 2016. (Case Study 2) describes the companyâ€™s business model for the sharing economy. Analyze how Airbnb uses the grand strategies of concentration, market development, and product development as a part of its long-term strategy for growth.
Refer to Case Study 2 in the text to prepare your CT.
In 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides (including speaker notes), address the concentration, market development, and product development. Every slide must contain notes fully explaining all points made on the slide.
- Increasing the current customersâ€™ rate of use
- Attracting competitorsâ€™ customers
- Market development
- Opening additional geographic markets
- Attracting other market segments
- Product development
- Developing new product features
The length and formatting requirements include:
- 10 to 12 PowerPoint slides (including speaker notes), in length, not including cover and reference slides. Include speaker notes for each slide.
- Formatted according to the APA stlye
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your presentation should be 10-12 slides in length and conform to APA Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.