APA format please
(Part 11) create a complete Annotated Bibliography for 3 academic scholarly sources, which include your introduction and thesis, publication details, and the annotation (see below for examples of each component).
Scholarship means that
- the author has a Ph.D. or other terminal degree,
- the work appears in a multi-volumed, peer-reviewed journal,
- and has ample references at the end.
- capture publication details,
- offer a student introduction and thesis, and
- a detailed reading of the source, covering the following:
- Offers the student’s introduction and thesis to the best extent s/he knows it at this point in time,
- Summarizes key points, and
- identifies key terms (using quotation marks, and citing a page in parentheses);
- Locates controversies or “problems” raised by the articles;
- States whether the student agrees or disagrees and gives reasons;
- Locates one or two quotations to be used in the final research project; and
- Evaluates the ways in which this article is important and has helped the student to focus his/her understanding.