- Chapter 11 â€“ study questions 1-10, Exercise 1
- Chapter 12 â€“ study questions 1-11, Exercise 1
(Information Systems for Business and Beyond)
The above assignments should be submitted in one-word document with questions in bold
- What are the steps in the SDLC methodology?
- What is RAD software development?
- What makes the lean methodology unique?
- What are three differences between second-generation and third-generation languages?
- Why would an organization consider building its own software application if it is cheaper to buy one?
- What is responsive design?
- What is the relationship between HTML and CSS in website design?
- What is the difference between the pilot implementation methodology and the parallel implementation methodology?
- What is change management?
- What are the four different implementation methodologies?
- Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why?
- What does the term globalization mean?
- How does Friedman define the three eras of globalization?
- Which technologies have had the biggest effect on globalization?
- What are some of the advantages brought about by globalization?
- What are the challenges of globalization?
- What perspective does Ghemawat provide regarding globalization in his book World 3.0?
- What does the term digital divide mean?
- What are Jakob Nielsenâ€™s three stages of the digital divide?
- What was one of the key points of The Rise of the Network Society?
- Which country has the highest average Internet speed? How does your country compare?
- Compare the concept of Friedmanâ€™s â€œGlobalization 3.0â€³ with Nielsen empowerment stage of the digital divide.