Applying for a university

A statement of intent. To be considered for international non-degree status, please provide a statement of intent in about 500 words, describing what, why, and how long you would like to study at XX University. Knowing that I am staying at XX university only for summer 17 ( as anon degree seeking student). I will be there to take classes that are not offered at my home university to graduate earlier.

Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.

Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper