3-2-1 article review on your kroger’s latest marketing campaign
- The aim of Targetâ€™s website relaunch was to give a more indepth narrative of their company to the media especially which has increased visits to the site.
- Instead of having press conferences or releases, Target is aiming to have media pick up stories about Target directly from their site, which they are.Examples include a national TV morning show using a Tevolio dress story and the Huffington Post utilizing a mac-and-cheese story.
- Instead of just talking about Target, the company is grabbing ideas from our culture and using them for stories as well such as entertainment and lifestyle.Thus, having a bigger pull on customers.
- Why did Target decide to revamp their website? Was it because of low numbers or did the want an opportunity to be the best not just good?
- This shift in marketing seems to have occurred at approximately the same time that Target had issues moving into Canada and with credit cards.Did those issues cause the marketing shift?
- Target is leading the market of big, chain stores in many ways and their websites are no exception.Through utilizing entertainment and culture, Target has created a site that doesnâ€™t just serve to show off their products but also includes interesting news breaks.All of which have increased the visits to their site.