Assignment 1: Company Description and SWOT Analysis
I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Assignment 1: Company Description and SWOT Analysis
- Create your revised Non-Alcoholic beverage (NAB) company name and explain the name’s significance to you. Describe a NAB that you would produce and sell.
- Develop your revised company’s mission statement and provide a rationale for its components.
- Hints: Use the Statement of Mission template on pages 72–73 of the course textbook, Successful Business Plan, to aid your development.
- Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company Portfolio, where applicable. You should fill in other required items in the template using your personal preferences.
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
In this assignment, you will create a revised company description and mission statement based on the feedback you received in the Week 1 discussion. Then, you will conduct a SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat) analysis for the type of beverage you have selected and for your company. As you work on the assignment, consider why you have chosen one type of non-alcoholic beverage over another and the reasons for that choice. As you complete your SWOT analysis, be sure to include external factors such as industry/market trends and competition, and internal factors such as your capabilities or abilities to reach certain market segments.
Write a 3–5-page paper in which you do the following:
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper