You have an idea for a new company but need to attract investors. To do so you create a report to potential investors detailing what you hope to carry out with your new company. In your eight- to ten-page report:
- Briefly identify the company and provide a short explanation.
- Write a Grand Strategy plan addressing the 15 elements of grand strategy:
- Concentrated Growth
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Horizontal Acquisition
- Vertical Acquisition
- Concentric Diversification
- Conglomerate Diversification
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Consortia, Keiretsus, and Chaebols
- Evaluate three types of business strategies (low-cost, differentiation, and speed-based) and determine which is most appropriate for the business you choose based upon your Grand Strategy. Justify your choice. A combination of business strategies is acceptable as long as you explain the reasoning behind your approach.
- Describe how you would implement your business strategy and assess the functional tactics you would implement.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Eight to ten pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the APA
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your paper should be eight to ten pages in length and conform to APA Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.