- After finishing the required activities in M12, describe EITHER:
- what you learned – what is new to you about human-media/tech interactions?
- OR what did you already know? How did you learn what you already knew?
- In this module, we’ve followed a pattern of anthropologizing and problematizing (i.e., bringing up questions/concerns) about a few general categories of media. How/where do you see connections between human interactions with medias and larger social institutions? NOTE: be sure to use specific examples from M12 and specific concepts from M10/M11.
- What could you do in your day-to-day experiences or future life with what you’ve realized through your reflection this week?
- After progressing through M12, what stuck out to you most about our human interactions with medias? And why?
- How do you now view human interactions with medias? What is different, and what is the same for you?
https://webpala.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo.png 0 0 developer https://webpala.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo.png developer2022-05-25 00:46:312022-05-25 00:46:31basic writing 3
The services provided by webpala.com are meant to assist the buyer by providing a guideline. The products provided through our services are intended to be used for research or study purposes.
+1 (205) 286-5157