Can you do assignment due 37/17 at 700 am eastern time 2-3 pages
Requirements: Apa formatt, cover page , 12 font ouble space ,cites ,references, use resources that are provided , please follow direction to the fullest. Answer questions with knowledgable concrete referewnces and cites included in the paper as well.
Required information thatb you will need to complete paper sucessfully:Classes that I have studied through my educational bacholars degree program journey :EDUC 1015 How People Learn: EDUC 2001 Language Development ;EDUC 3008 Diversity in Education
Project: Synthesizing What I Have Learned in This Program
As you begin your journey in this course, consider what you have learned throughout this program and how it can apply to your future work in the early childhood/child development field. Synthesizing and reflecting on this knowledge will help you understand how far you have come, what is important to you, and what you want to do in your career. Keep in mind that although you have come a long way by successfully completing your coursework in this program, this part of your Capstone project will serve as preliminary thinking. You will continue to build on and inform the vision of your career and the professional contribution you would like to make to the field as you proceed through this course.
Part 1: Professional Preparation
You will first need to take time to review the list of course descriptions and texts, revisit the textbooks you have read, and reflect on the coursework you completed. Which courses stand out for you as particularly strong learning experiences? Which readings and videos changed the way you think about children and families, child development, and key issues in the field? Which assignments stretched your thinking, opened up your mind, made you question your own thinking, and helped prepare you as an effective early childhood professional?
To complete Part 1:
- Choose a minimum of five courses from the Bachelor of Science program in Child Development, summarize what you learned, and explain how this learning has informed your philosophy of child development.
- Next, summarize how your learning will impact your effectiveness as an early childhood/child development professional.
- Then, choose a minimum of five books and/or readings from your courses that will definitely be a part of your professional library and explain why.
Part 2: Professional Hopes and Dreams
Based on what you have learned in the program about child development, the field of early childhood, working with young children and their families, and yourself, describe a minimum of three opportunities you are looking for in your next job.
For Part 2, complete the following:
“As my career advances, I will be looking for a job in which I will have the opportunities to….”
- Document: Course Descriptions and Texts
- Article: National Professional Development Center on Inclusion. (2008). What do we mean by professional development in the early childhood field? Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina, FPG Child Development Institute.Used by permission of the National Professional Development Center for Inclusion (NPDCI), University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.Re-read this article, which was previously assigned in EDUC 3101: Professionalism and Advocacy in the Early Childhood Field.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper