I don’t understand this Law question and need help to study.
Response essays are independent assignments. The objectives for the assignment are to: (a) sharpen students’ critical thinking skills, (b) evaluate a variety of communication contexts, and (c) organize ideas in writing. To be clear this is NOT a summary of the film, but an analysis to that shows one’s learning from the film and the course side-by-side.
For the response essays students will be given a choice of two documentary films to watch and analyze. Students should pay particular attention to how course concepts are related to the documentary, and draw connections as appropriate. In addition, discuss how the video expanded your understanding of the emphasized concept as well as how other concepts are applied.
- 3 – 4 pages, double-spaced
- Should use class specific terms
- Absence of spelling and grammar errors
- Incorporation of course concepts
- Clear citation of sources in-text and reference list (using APA style) – including the book, and other sources as appropriate
- (Paragraph 1): Introduction paragraph with fully developed thesis statement
- (Paragraphs 2 – 4): Inclusion of at least three course concepts found in Chapter 5—Provider’s Perspective(Paragraph 5): Discussion of how the film expanded your understanding of the provider perspective as well as health communication
- One paragraph per concept
- For each concept:
- Definition provided with proper APA citation
- At least two examples from the film that illustrate the course concept
- Analysis of relationship to course concepts
- (Paragraph 5): Discussion of how the film expanded your understanding of the provider perspective as well as health communication
- (Paragraph 6): Conclusion which includes a summary of the essay
1. Doctors’ Diaires (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVyyOsPuK18&t=13s)