- Initial post: 500 words
one article to evaluate using the criteria in the bulleted list below; and a different article to evaluate using the CRAAP test criteria.
Using the following questions, evaluate your first assigned article.
- Authority – Who is the author? What is his/her point of view?
- Purpose – Why was the source created? Who is the intended audience?
- Publication and format – Where was it published? In what medium?
- Relevance – How is it relevant to your research? What is its scope?
- Date of publication – When was it written? Has it been updated?
- Documentation – Are sources cited? Who are these sources?
[University of California, Berkeley Library. (n.d.).
Evaluating resources: Home. Retrieved from
http://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/evaluating-resources (Links to an external site
Using the CRAAP criteria, evaluate your second assigned article.