MUST BE ORIGINAL IN APA AND DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED REFER TO THE GRADING RUBRIC FOR HELP. THIS A 2 PART ASSIGNMENT IF YOU ACCEPT PART 1 YOU MUST DO PART 2 THE FINAL PAPER
Customized Learning Theory Paper – Annotated Bibliography Instructions
You must submit an annotated bibliography in current APA format for your final paper. The bibliography must contain at least 6 scholarly sources from Liberty University’s online databases that are pertinent to the topics being studied. You must not include any textbook for this course in your bibliography, but the course textbooks must be included in your Module/Week 8 paper.
First, provide a correctly-formatted title page in current APA format with a running head and page numbers. Next, write each reference in current APA format. Then, beneath each reference, summarize the article in your own words. You should demonstrate your critical thinking skills regarding interpretation and application of material. (Do not copy and paste the article’s abstract; this is plagiarism!) Remember, all lines of each reference must be indented to the right with the exception of the first line. Alphabetize the references. Double space each line. Each summary must be 1–2 well-developed paragraphs.
Note: The annotations must be removed in the reference page submitted with the final paper, in week 8.
Customized Learning Theory Paper – Annotated Bibliography Grading Rubric
0 to 20 points
· The bibliography contains the required number (6) of scholarly, peer-reviewed sources.
· Sources are properly cited in current APA format.
· Sources are current (published within the last 5 years).
· Relevant to the topic.
0 to 30 points
· Annotations exist for each source listed.
· Each annotation correctly and thoroughly summarizes the corresponding source and demonstrates the student’s critical thinking skills regarding interpretation and application of material.
· Annotations are properly cited in current APA format.
· Annotations are free of grammar/spelling errors.
· Title page is provided in APA format