Deliverable 7 – Statistical Analysis Report
- Describe the data using the measures of central tendency and measures of variability.
- Apply the normal distribution, standard normal distribution, and central limit theorem.
- Develop a confidence interval for a population parameter.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from one population.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from two populations.
- Determine the linear correlation and regression equation between two variables to make predictions for the dependent variable.
You are currently working at NCLEX Memorial Hospital in the Infectious Diseases Unit. Over the past few days, you have noticed an increase in patients admitted with a particular infectious disease. You believe that the ages of these patients play a critical role in the method used to treat the patients. You decide to speak to your manager, and together you work to use statistical analysis to look more closely at the ages of these patients.
You do some research and put together a spreadsheet of the data that contains the following information
- Client number
- Infection disease status
- The age of the patient that contains
You are to put together a PowerPoint presentation that explains the analysis of your findings which you will submit to your manager. The presentation should contain all components of your findings. For review, the components of the report should include:
- A brief overview of the scenario and variables in the data set
- Discussion, calculation, and interpretation of the mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, and variance
- Discussion, construction, and interpretation of the 95% confidence interval
- Explanation of the full hypothesis test
The calculations should be performed in your spreadsheet that you will also submit to your manager. You can find additional information on what to add to your PowerPoint presentation in this Word document.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper