Question 1 block chain
Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies. Discuss the following: 1. What is blockchain’s potential for application in the HR functions of recruitment and selection? You are required to cite this weekâ€™s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. I provide feedback within the paper and will not grade your post unless you submit it as an attachment. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words and it should be submitted no later than Wednesday before 11:59 pm EST. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference this week’s readings.
Also, two peer replies should contain a minimum of 150 words each and should be submitted no later than Sunday before 11:59 pm EST. The initial post is worth 20 points and the peer replies are worth 2 points each (4 points).
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses (note that these writing requirements DO NOT apply to your responses to other students):
Writing Requirements for all Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources â€“ do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK â€“ I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions â€“ write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper â€“ the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
From the Harvard Course Pack Link: https://hbsp.harvard.edu/import/688391
1. Ferguson, M. (2018, Fall). Preparing for a Blockchain future. MIT Sloan Management Review, 60(1), 13-17.
2. Tapscott, D., & Tapscott, A. (2017, Winter). How Blockchain will change organizations. MIT Sloan Management Review, 58(2), 9-13.
3. Allayannis, G., & Jones, P. T. (2017, December). An Introduction to Blockchain. Charlottesville, VA: University of Virginian Darden Business Publishing.
Exam due on sunday will connect at 2 PM EST sunday for exam