I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Choose one of the following articles to read.
Option 1: Dietary Misinformation
- Myrick, J. G., & Erlichman, S. (2019). How audience involvement and social norms foster vulnerability to celebrity-based dietary misinformation. Psychology of Popular Media Culture.
Option 2: Street Busking
- Anglada-Tort, M., Thueringer, H., & Omigie, D. (2019). The busking experiment: A field study measuring behavioral responses to street music performances. Psychomusicology: Music, Mind, and Brain, 29(1), 46–55.
Option 3: Viral Suspicions
- Salvador Casara, B .G., Suitner, C., & Bettinsoli, M. L. (2019). Viral suspicions: Vaccine hesitancy in the Web 2.0. Journal of Experimental Psychology, (25)3, 354–371.
Then, address the following:
- Describe their research method.
- Which method is similar to a method you have studied in your textbook? Support your answer.
- What limitations were there to the study?
- Do not quote, paraphrase or summarize.
- Cite and reference your source.