I’m working on a Law question and need guidance to help me study.
hello this assignment is very easy and you should not face any troubles doing it. here are the guidelines :
- Write a review of a research article related to criminal investigations
- In paragraph format, discuss the following:
- What is the relevance of the topic to criminal investigations?
- What were the research questions that the author(s) are trying to answer?
- What were the findings/conclusions?
- What were the strengths/limitations of the research?
- Follow the below instructions:
- Find a journal article that conducts research related to criminal investigation.
- The article must be a research article from a journal that is at least 8 pages in total length and published after the year 2000.
- You must print out the article and bring to class on the due date.
- Make sure you are able to read page numbers in your printout, as you are expected to provide at least 3 in-text citations.
- Upload your submission in a Word Document in the Content section, under the heading of Article Review #1
- Due date is February 18th, prior to the start of class.
- Submissions should be 2-3 pages in length.
- Any submissions less that 2 pages of text will be given an incomplete for the assignment and the student will be required to resubmit at a penalty.
- Students that do not meet the minimum requirements for this assignment may be given grade of 0 for this assignment.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1” margins, double space
- Provide the source in APA format at the top of your first page, prior to the content of your review.
- Prior to submission, review content for spelling, grammar, and APA format citation.
- Do not use a cover page.
- Keep your writing clear, concise, academic and objective.
- Do not write in first person.
- Avoid extraneous or redundant information.
- On the top of the word document, add a heading with the following information: last name, first name [tab] course [tab] due date
please be very very careful with what you write and avoid plagiarism this is my graduation semester and i dontt want any problem. use credible sources that are supported and well known and please do not answer this question unless 100% positive you can avoid plagiarism and can deliver in time. also dont use complex vocabulary as i am an international student.