The Top 5 Educational Technology ToolsThroughout this course you have examined many educational technology tools. Which ones do you like best and why? Choose your top five educational technology tools, and create a Pinterest board for these tools. You need to include the name of the tool, the home page for the tool, and at least one educational example of using the tool to enhance student learning. Please create one Pinterest board with all the tools. Join Pinterest and explore the Week Five Resources document to learn more. On the same page, explain why you chose each tool and how it can be used to enhance student learning. PLEASE ADD THE LINK TO PINTEREST. I WILL give you the info to pinterest i made an account all ready.
Checklist for This Assignment
- Choose your top five educational technology tools.
- Create a Pinterest board with the following for each tool:
- The name of the tool
- The home page for the tool
- An educational example of using the tool to enhance student learning
- Post the link to the Pinterest board on your blog.
- Post the link to your blog under the week five blog assignment.
PICK THE TOP FIVE
Required Software Registrations
1. Edublogs. (http://edublogs.org/) Twitter. (n.d.).
2. Join Twitter today. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/signup
3. Weebly for Education. (https://education.weebly.com/)
Recommended Software Registrations Storytelling – Explore one of the following:
4. Storybird. (https://storybird.com/)
5. VoiceThread. (https://voicethread.com/)
Video Creation – Explore one of the following:
6. Animoto. (http://animoto.com/)
7. YouTube. (http://www.youtube.com/)
Screen Capture – Explore one of the following:
8. Screencast-O-Matic. (http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/)
9. TechSmith. (n.d.). Jing. Retrieved from http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
10. Google slides. (http://www.google.com/slides/about/)
11. Keynote. (http://www.apple.com/ios/keynote/)
12. Prezi. (http://prezi.com)
EDU 352 Week Five Blog Post – EXEMPLAR/Example
Here is a blog that a previous student created. The student has agreed to allow you to view their blog a s guide to create your own and to post in their space as well. This student had to create a new blog with Weebly because WordPress did not allow them add the Pinterest widget. Thus, they added widgets at the bottom of the page along with the original blog post.