I need complete 3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-5 credible references including provided readings and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
- 1. View the video Globalization: What is happening to us? : https://fod.infobase.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?Token=50420&aid=18596&Plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&ref
- 2. Read the article A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes by Stephen Reysen and Iva Katzarska-Miller (2013): See attached pdf file
- 3. Go to the Library and locate and read one additional source on global citizenship that will help support your viewpoint: See the attached global citizenship article file.
Write complete 3 pages paper Using the attached Assignment Templatewhen addressing the following prompts:
- After viewing the video, describe how being a global citizen in the world of advanced technology can be beneficial to your success in meeting your personal, academic, and professional goals.
- After reading the article by Reysen and Katzarska-Miller, explain why there has been disagreement between theorists about the definition of global citizenship and develop your own definition of global citizenship.
- From the article, choose two of the six outcomes of global citizenship (i.e., intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world) as stated in the article, and explain why those two are the most important in becoming a global citizen compared to the others.
- Describe at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the two outcomes you chose.
- Identify two specific general education courses, and explain how they each influenced you to become a global citizen. (Only use humanities and introduction to English literature courses to discuss here).
- Must use provided template and follow its format in your paper.
- Must be complete 3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages.
- Must include proper introduction and conclusion as per provided template.
- Must cite the two resources required to complete this assignment and at least one additional scholarly source from the University Library. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document all sources in separate reference page and cited in APA style.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper