- Home Task 1 – Good ComponentsSituation:Star Electronics, Inc. received two supplies of the same type components for their production, 150,000 components from supplier #1 and 50,000 components from supplier #2.
- Both supplies were randomly mixed up in one big storage.
- Later, Star Electronics, Inc. has figured out that the components from supplier #2 cannot be used for production due to their design incompatibility.
- Star Electronics plans to make four devices, each uses one of the supplied components.
- All four components for four devices were randomly picked from the supply storage.
Question:What is the probability that at least 3 of 4 produced devices would properly function? (in other words, what is the probability that at least 3 of 4 randomly picked components are from supplier #1).
Home Task 2 – Flipping a Good CoinSituation:You flip a good coin four times.
Question:What is the probability get exactly two heads and two tails in result in any order?
Home Task 3 – Dice RollingSituation:You role three good dice once.
Question:What is the probability that you have number 4 on all three dice?