instructions:A Classification essay takes a topic and breaks it down into three subcategories; then, it explains each subcategory in detail in order to explain the topic thoroughly.
- The assigned topic for the Classification Essay: Prewriting is “Job Skills Necessary for Success.”
- Complete your work within the “Classification Essay PrewritingTemplate.”
- As with your previous assignments, there are 4 steps for this assignment: planning, rough draft, revised draft, and edited draft.
- In order to complete the writing assignment correctly and to receive the maximum amount of points for your work, you must complete all 4 steps; points will be deducted for any missing step.
- Be sure to sign the honor statement within the template.
- Review the assignment instructions and the grading rubric carefully to ensure that you have completed all of the required elements before submitting your prewriting assignment.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday.
This is the Write Experience portion of your assignment.
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your 5-paragraph Classification Essay for feedback through the Write Experience program. After you compose and submit your rough draft to Write Experience, the program will review your writing assignment and offer helpful feedback via My Tutor and My Editor. Once you submit, Write Experience will offer additional tips for revision.