I have attached my week 4 journal.
The purpose of this journal to reflect on and evaluate your own interpersonal and collaborative skills. In a 3-4 page journal, complete the following three steps.
- First, reflect on what you learned through workshopping your topic during the last three weeks. What were the major lessons you learned about the writing process? Could you have learned those lessons without sharing your work with a community of peers?
- Next evaluate on your ability to work with others on a team or in a community of peers. Answer each of the following three questions:
- How would you define competence (or âproficiencyâ) at teamwork? In other words, what skills or characteristics are needed to successfully engage in interpersonal collaboration?
- How would you rate yourself at interpersonal and collaborative skills? Choose one of the following skill-levels and clearly state which level you rate yourself to be: Distinguished, proficient, developing, or beginning.
- What evidence can you point to support your self-evaluation, either from your workshops in this class or in other contexts?
Finally, reflect on the importance of interpersonal collaboration skills for the ethics of research (see The Craft of Research, p. 273-276) and your attempt to enter a scholarly conversation.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.