kindly read all instructions
Original posts should be at least 200 words in length, adhere to APA style, and appropriately attend to all components of the writing prompts.
- You are a crisis worker for a small family support center. A family has been assigned to you following the loss of their teenage son in a house fire. Describe the stages through which you can expect to guide the family.
- What were the ethic problem in the Milgram Obedience Study and Stanford Prison Experiment?
- Imagine that a pre-school teacher wants to investigate if her students perform better academically after drinking a caffeinated beverage. One day, without discussing it with anyone, she has an idea on how to test if caffeine helps academic performance. For half her students, she gives them an energy drink instead of milk. She notices that those students perform better on a spelling test.
- Are there any ethical problems with this study?
- What are the ethical problems?
- Is there a better way to conduct this study to make it more ethical?
- Imagine that I am an animal researcher investigating whether a new drug helps in cancer treatment. I am using rats in my research. I induce cancer in these rats by pumping them full of harmful pesticides at dangerous levels (among other things). For the rats that develop tumors, I then randomly give half of them the cancer drug (the other rats get nothing). I track progress over time and find that the drug appears ineffective for this type of cancer in this situation.
- Make an argument that this study
- Is unethical (explain the ethical violations that have occurred)
- Is ethical (argue why the study is ethical despite these concerns)
- Make an argument that this study
Only one question for discussion this week…
Because chapter 6 (“Social Skills”) is a bit on the fringe of the main topics of the course, it is something of a stretch to tie it into the main currents of animal learning and cognition. With that in mind, and having read the many examples and types of animal cooperation in this chapter.
- 1.if you had to explain any one particular example of animal cooperation described in the chapter solely in terms of the phenomena and processes we have studied thus far in the course (classical conditioning, instrumental conditioning, extinction, discrimination learning, category formation, short- and long-term memory, etc.), how would you do it? Be sure to use specific examples, and be prepared to defend your explanations!
All posts should be thoughtful and well researched. In other words, you will cite all sources to which you refer in your post according to APA guidelines (Links to an external site.)
Please answer the questions below. Your answers should be given in essay form. There are no specific, quantitative requirements for the length of your responses. Some questions will not require lengthy answers; others will be truly challenging and will require a few hundred words’ worth of writing. The best way of thinking about how you will answer the question sets is to write as if you are trying to convince me that you are an expert on the matter (which, if you take all of this advice seriously, you will be!).
1. Briefly explain two reasons why it is difficult to devise a standardized test of long-term memory that would allow us to make an accurate comparison across species.
2. What evidence is there to support consolidation theory? What evidence seems to contradict it?
I will send all files after bidding.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper