Make sure to fully respond to each question and to use the rubric to guide your writing (the rubric is used to determine your grade). I ONLY NEED THREE PAGES FROM TUTOR
I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Your assignments should be written in accordance with APA 6th edition guidelines and contain two professional sources (your text-book may count as one of your resources). Although there is no minimum page length requirement for this assignment, you will likely write a minimum of five to six pages to full address all of the prompts. I will attach the rubric and case study
- Given the diagnosis originally made by the first counselor, the prescription written by the PCP, and the information given and comments made by the client in the first session, analyze and discuss the rationale for the diagnosis and treatment plan from that assessment.
- What might account for the client’s mediocre response to the suggested interventions? What points of discussion might be incorporated into the next session?
- Describe the benefits and detriments of using the class of medications Xanax is in and potential for impact on the client. Provide an analysis of the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the anxiolytic class of drugs. Include at least five pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic principles and a chart that summarizes the information.
- What ethical considerations should be included in the discussion with the client about medications? Describe the advisability of consultation with the original prescribing physician, topics for discussion and communication points. Describe concerns to be taken into consideration when speaking with the prescribing doctor about medications and related disease states.
- Describe how you will integrate the information presented by his wife, Anna. Include additional therapy topics to be addressed in the next session, possible assessment instruments to use, diagnoses to consider, and potential medication changes.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper