I’m working on a Article Writing exercise and need support.
- Meaningful Differences in the Everyday Experience of Young American Children (Links to an external site.)
- Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to examine effective strategies that support and enrich children’s language and literacy development. Directions:
Given the information you have gained this week:
- Select 3 nested strategies that you believe are most effective in your learning context.
- Develop a PowerPoint Presentation that includes the following:
- Brief description of each strategy
- Support for your selection of each strategy (Why did you select these particular nested strategies?)
- What’s left hanging? What isn’t explained? What questions do you still have?
- Please do not write, “I don’t have any questions.”
- Upload PowerPoint to the assignment drop box.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the purpose of the Early Head Start Program and key findings of research studies within this program related to family literacy.
After reading the materials assigned this week and watching the video “Meaningful Differences in the Everyday Experience of Young American Children,”
- Take a video of yourself sharing your reflection based on the following guiding questions?
E: Excitements. What excites you about the knowledge you have gained from the course content and the video?
W: Worries: What do you find worrisome about the knowledge you have gained from the course content and the video? What’s the downside?
N: Needs. What else do you need to know or find out about these ideas?
S: Stance, Steps, Suggestions. What is your current stance or opinion on the knowledge you have gained from the course content and the video? What should your next step be in your evaluation of these ideas? What suggestions do you have at this point?
- Upload your video using YouTube to share with your classmates.
- Then, watch one of your classmates’ videos and provide feedback using the