Minor Case Study Summary
Instructions: This project requires you to apply the concepts and methods learned so far in the course. This is an individual project. You are to write the research paper in accordance with the
Appendix: Case Analysis found in the rear of your text, incorporating APA standards and citing a minimum of eight (8) journal sources, and/or business trade resources.For your Minor paper, your paper submission should follow the below composition and formatting guidelines; and be composed unto a â€œWord Document.â€
- Title page with your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- You can use single or double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
- Support your position.
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion.
- Upon citing works, add a separate reference page.
These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count that should approximate 1200 words. Do not simply answer the questions; provide support and articulate a path forward.
- MINOR CASE STUDY QUESTIONS â€“ See Appendix: Case Analysis; and Case Analysis Boxes throughout the text â€“ see page numbers below for more specific explanations of each point. For the Minor case, answer the questions below. Following the pattern below will ensure your readiness for the next steps. For the Minor, Major and Final Case Studies, answer all the questions in the table. The table shows the pages to find the terminology. This and other assignments may require Biblical Integration; reviewing your rubric for each assignment tells how to earn your grade.
1. Introduce the organization: basic facts and brief history Pg. 14 2. Specifically identify the industry, life-cycle stage and the competitors â€“ see IBIS World database Pg. 25 3. Who has succeeded and failed in the industry? What are the Critical Success Factors (or KSF)? Pg. 38 4. What political/legal forces affect the industry? Pg. 55 5. What economic forces affect the industry? What is the market structure? Pg. 62 6. What social forces affect the industry? Pg. 81 7. What technological forces affect the industry? Pg. 87 8. What is the current firm-level or corporate-level strategy? Pg. 141 9. What is the current business-level [generic] strategy? Pg. 172 10. What is the organizationâ€™s financial position and financial strategy â€“ how do they make and invest their money? Pg. 194 11./12. What are the organizationâ€™s Strengths and Weaknesses? On what competencies should they build? Pg. 215 13./14. What are the organizationâ€™s Opportunities and Threats? How should they address or overcome them? Pg. 217 15. What strategic alternatives are available to the organization? Pg. 220
https://webpala.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo.png 0 0 developer https://webpala.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo.png developer2022-05-22 06:48:332022-05-22 06:48:33minor case study autozone case 3 of chapter 3 1
The services provided by webpala.com are meant to assist the buyer by providing a guideline. The products provided through our services are intended to be used for research or study purposes.
+1 (205) 286-5157