I’m working on a Biology question and need guidance to help me study.
Have to have 5 slides for three different part of my group work
f) When is intraspecific competition most intense in the prey population? (Steven)
g) What are some possible effects on other species? (Steven)
h) What behavioral data might be inferred from this graph? (Steven)
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- Explain and provide an overview of intraspecific competition and of interspecific competition.
- How do intraspecific competition and interspecific competition affect populations?
- How do intraspecific competition and interspecific competition drive natural selection and evolution?
- Review the intraspecific competition data in the University of Phoenix Material: Intraspecific Competition.
- How is the predator community affected by low numbers of prey?
- How do high numbers of predators affect the prey community?
- When is intraspecific competition most intense in the predator population?
- When is intraspecific competition most intense in the prey population?
- What are some possible effects on other species?
- Review the interspecific competition data in the University of Phoenix Material: Interspecific Competition.
- What behavioral data might be inferred from this graph?
- What factors might be responsible for the success of the older mothers’ offspring?
- Propose a scenario that might explain the data recorded. How might interspecific competition affect the reproductive success of the cats of various maternal ages?
Include data in the graphs to support your answers.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Reference the student website, as well as any outside sources used.
- For Local Campus students, these are 5- to 10-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint®presentations with speaker notes. Speaker notes should address what you would say in an oral presentation.
Note: When approaching Learning Team assignments, equal group work is required.
Submit your assignment. [Note: each team may submit ONLY ONE assignment.]
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
Copyright 2019 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.