I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Research paper with outline
Report on Disney, and why they are spending more money on Theme parks than they are on Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm combined. Thanks.
. You will need to discuss leadership, management, organizational structure, and financials
The write-up is limited to 12-15 double-spaced pages, not including a title page and exhibits (include as appendices).
Explore news/current events to locate a business that has a complex problem which needs to be addressed. The problem may be related to any business topic (i.e. accounting, marketing, legal, etc.).
It is suggested that you select a recent problem of a public company (Disney), which will ensure that you will have access to the information necessary to complete your project.
Use the 9-step case analysis process as a guide:
- Skim the case to get an overview of the situation.
- Read the case thoroughly to digest the facts.
- Carefully Review information in exhibits.
- Decide what the strategic issues are.
- Begin your analysis with some number crunching.
- Apply the concepts of strategic analysis.
- Check out conflicting opinions
- Support your opinions with reasons and evidence.
- Develop recommendations and an action plan.
Your analysis and recommendations should be supported with high-quality evidence, including textbooks and peer-reviewed academic journal articles covering the appropriate topics that apply to your specific problem from the following list:
- Business Communications
- Business Ethics
- Business Finance
- Business Integration and Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Information Management Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Quantitative Research Techniques/Statistics