Nonprofit Hospitals, Once For the Poor, Strike It Rich
Read WSJ – Non-Profit Hospitals, Once for the Poor, Now Strike It Rich
then write an analysis based on what you currently know about the health care industry.
Follow this format –
1. The paper should be 1 page, double spaced, Arial 11 font, 1 inch margins.
2. Begin the paper with a BRIEF summary of the article – about 1/3 of the content.
3. The rest of the paper should be your analysis of the article – 2/3 of the content.
4. Address these issues –
- Comment on the giving tax exemptions to non-profit hospitals
- Comment on the amount of compensation that top health care executives should get
- Comment on how much charity care both non-profit AND for-profit hospitals should give
Do some research. Don’t just react off the top of your head. Cite your sources.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper