Plant Research Term Project, Part 3: Folklore, Myths and Superstitions
Now it is time to research the folklore, myths and stories that have built up around your chosen herb. This is fun and often very colorful, but has a serious side to it as well. To critically think, you must be able to separate entertaining and possibly traditional cultural practices from serious fact-based effectiveness.
Format for Plant Project, Part 3: This section will include the following and each of these should have headings bolded and underlined:
- Title Page including your name, date, chosen herb, and word count
- Short introduction
- Stories, Myths, Superstitions about your chosen plant
- Identify clearly the cultural origin of the story
- Reference citations
- Include pictures as illustrations. Make sure they are integrated nicely in the text, not separate or all at the end. Also make sure they are an appropriate size.
- 1500 words, include the word count please. -5 pts for no word count and ZERO for a false word count.
- Turnitin less than 10%.