1. Explain the relationship among data mining, text mining, and sentiment analysis.
2. In your own words, define text mining, and discuss its most popular applications.
3. What does it mean to induce structure into text-based data? Discuss the alternative ways of inducing structure into them.
4. What is the role of NLP in text mining? Discuss the capabilities and limitations of NLP in the context of text mining
3. Go to teradatauniversitynetwork.com and find the case study named â€œeBay Analytics.â€ Read the case carefully and extend your understanding of it by searching the Internet for additional information, and answer the case questions.
6. Browse the Web and your libraryâ€™s digital databases to identify articles that make the linkage between text/Web mining and contemporary business intelligence systems.
7.Go to kdnuggets.com. Explore the sections on applications as well as software. Find names of at least three additional packages for data mining and text mining.