please show as example
- What is the marginal propensity to consume when consumption changes from 7 to 6 and disposable income changes from 5 to 3?
- If disposable personal income is 10 and consumption is 12, what is personal savings? What does this mean?
- What is the multiplier when the change in equilibrium level of real GDP in the aggregate expenditures model is 9, and change in autonomous aggregate expenditures is 3?
- What is the multiplier when the marginal propensity to save is 1/3?
- What would happen to the marginal propensity to save when a tax cut was enacted causing the multiplier to change to 5?