The student will write a policy brief related to health care and the effect on nursing practice.
1. Develop a Policy Brief (A policy brief is used by nurse leaders to explain a perceived problem to their
administrator, constituents, and/or legislators. The brief summarizes how the proposed
policy may affect current policy or political/administrative position. Review
guidelines in Porche (2019) Box 15-11 and the recommended journal readings.
Utilize the selected bill from Assignment 1
Follow the guidelines from Porche (2019) Box 15-11
2. The assignment should be one or two pages excluding the title and reference page.
3. Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the brief (review in Ulrichâ€™s Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
4. Include an APA formatted title and reference page.
5. The brief can be single spaced using 12-pt Times New Roman font and one-inch margins.
6. Submit the assignment to Turnitin Direct prior to the final submission, review the Originality Report, and make any needed changes.