- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Please read the case â€œThe Reluctant Workers.â€from Chapter 6 â€œManagement of your time and stressâ€ given in your textbook â€“ Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling 10th edition by Harold Kerzner and Answer the following Questions:
- â€œEmployees are not showing interest in meetings and discussionâ€. Why do you think such culture exists in the company? Share your views. (2.5 Marks)
- What are the challenges Tim is facing to execute his project. Explain. (2.5 Marks)
- â€œMotivation is a key to changeâ€- what according to you should be Timâ€™s approach towards employees. (2.5 Marks)
- What is Work, Life balance? What role does it play in day-to-day life of an employee? (2.5 Marks)