I need support with this Sociology question so I can learn better.
******NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE TOLERATED. PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS REQUIRED. QUALITY WORK. IF NOT FOLLOWED WILL RESULT IN WITHDRAWAL********
There are a total of 4 readings. 4 total paragraphs. This reflection will include a sub-heading for each reading.
1.) Green, The State and the Military Ch.2 page 67
2.) Robinson,“Polyarchy: Coercion’s New Face in Latin America,
3.) “The Second Implosion of Central America”;
4.) “Currency of Death: Unraveling the Political Economy of the Drug Wars symposium
For each reading you will write at least one paragraph, in which you will answer the following questions:
• What did you not understand or find new and challenging from the reading?
• What questions for class discussion did it raise?
• What did you find most useful in the reading?
• What new terms and concepts were contained in the reading?
Note that these reading questions/reflections should NOT be a summary of the readings.
The purpose is:
1) that you demonstrate you have done the reading and given thought to it;
2) to identify what you did not understand and what you think is important and why is it important, in relation to the course and to Development and Social Change in Latin and America U.S. Intervention in Latin America.