Create a video or script demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training. The video or script should be completed within the following guidelines:
- Introduce yourself by name, school, or association that you work for, etc.
- Identify the athlete and sport you are coaching and the athlete’s position in the training cycle.
- Introduce the layout of the training program and then begin training. (NOTE: Training should be specific for the athlete’s needs.)
- Walk through training techniques with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
- Include both a warm-up and cool-down routine with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
The post Strength and Conditioning Training Script appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.