I’m working on a Software Development exercise and need support.
research TCP/IP services.
Based on your research and in continuing with the course project assignment components from Week 1 and Week 2, complete the following tasks:
- Create a logical network design that includes:
- Traffic patterns generated by your design
- Servers to handle workload
- Access to the network
- Firewall requirements
- Services provided—e-mail, user groups, network browser, and dial-in or virtual private network (VPN) access through the Internet.
- Based on the updates to your network design, update the vendor and costs table that you updated in W2 Project.
- Add a logical network design diagram for your network design.
Note: You may want to try a different drawing tool for that purpose. Click here for one such tool.
Compile your answers to both parts of this assignment in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Additionally, include a description of how the knowledge or experience gained from the Network+ Simulator of Weeks 1, 2, and 3 has helped you in completing the first three parts of the course project.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.