Using the same topic as the proposal report, write an 1800-2000 word RECOMMENDATION REPORT that provides a list of action plans and solutions to your key problem. Write a letter of transmittal (cover
Using the same topic as the proposal report, write an 1800-2000 word RECOMMENDATION REPORT that provides a list of action plans and solutions to your key problem. Write a letter of transmittal (cover letter) and send both the report and the letter to your instructor.
There are two documents required to complete this assignment. The first is the report. The second is the Transmittal Letter (next page).
Part One: Recommendation Report
Keep in mind that all reports are intended to solve problems. A recommendation report tends to be longer than a proposal and must include recommendations that are based on evidence presented and interpreted in the document. A recommendation report could be prepared in an academic environment as the outcome of research or it could be used on the job by decision makers as the basis or even justification for decisions that would affect business.
Recommendation reports have a particular structure that you will need to follow. See ‘Report and Proposal Content’ PDF in week 8 course materials for a detailed outline of the report structure.
Format for Report:
• Letter of Transmittal
• Title page (report format)
• Abstract (one-two paragraphs)
• Table of contents
• Introduction that provides background and context
• Problem statement/question you are investigating
• Methods: clearly explains and summarizes your research methods
• Solution(s): work plan/timeline/cost, etc. benefits of solution; evidence for your solutions
• Conclusion (summary of overall report)
• Recommendations: summary of preferred solutions to problem and a call to action
• Reference list (APA format)
• APA style in-text citations; Heading organization; Numbered lists or bullets ; Graphics, visuals, illustrations
Part Two: Letter of Transmittal (p271 in textbook)
The letter of transmittal is the first document or a cover letter addressed to the intended reader of the report. The letter should present and introduce the report and its content in 250-300 words.
Format for Letter of Transmittal:
• Begin with a short paragraph of a few sentences that set up the context for the attached document.
• Next write a brief paragraph that highlights the main contents of the report.
• Then write a brief paragraph acknowledging any others who have assisted you or sources that have been helpful.
• Conclude with a request for action such as the opportunity to discuss the recommendations.
Submission Format: Business letter format; first document of report (same attachment as report)
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper