Visual Representation of the Lewin’s Change model and 2 page summary
I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
Lewin’s Change Model
Identify a need for organizational change (real-life) and create a visual representation of how this organization might utilize Lewin’s Change Model. Your demonstration should be a visual infographic or some other illustrative representation. Then, create a two-page summary to connect with your illustration, (not including the cover page or references in the word count) written in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Your summary should reflect on the value of this model explaining why it might be important to the organization.
- Include citations and references to reading material and experiences to support your position.
- Your illustration and summary (and cover page and reference list) must be in the same document for a single submission to the Week 2 Assignments page.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and you can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper